To all to whom it may concern: The Board of County Commissioners of Park County have decided to proceed with the alteration of a public roadway (an alley) located within the Barrows Subdivision in Ralston, Wyoming as described herein. This Notice is being provided per the requirements of Wyoming State Statute § 24-3-110.
• A Petition to “alter” said public roadway (alley) was submitted by No. 5 Ralston Wyoming Property, LLC (Petitioner) dated March 14, 2019;
• Said petition was filed by the Petitioner in the office of the Park County Clerk in accordance with Wyoming State Statute § 24-3-110;
• Said Petition included the signatures of at least five (5) electors of the County residing within twenty-five miles of the road (Alley) proposed to be altered as required per the Statutes;
• Said road (alley) described in the Petition is a public road as indicated on the attached Exhibit A and is more particularly described as follows:
A 20 foot wide Alley (a dedicated public roadway) between Lots 19 and 20 of the Barrows Subdivision within Section 26 of Township 55 North, Range 100 West, 6th Principal Meridian, Park County, Wyoming.
• The Board of County Commissioners for Park County, Wyoming (BOCC) met on April 2, 2019 and reviewed the referenced petition for public road alteration. Upon review, Resolution 2019-13 was approved initiating procedures for alteration of the public roadway (alley) described herein. Resolution 2019-13 also established Brian Edwards, Park County Engineer, as “Viewer” in accordance with Wyoming State Statutes § 24-3-103 and 24-3-104.
• A Viewer’s Report was presented to the BOCC on May 21, 2019. The Viewer recommended alteration of the subject roadway (alley) based on all available information. Said Viewer’s Report is available for review on the Park County website at www.parkcounty.us or at the Park County Public Works Department Offices located at 1131 11th Street in Cody.
• The BOCC accepted the Viewer’s recommendations and moved on May 21, 2019 to continue the alteration process for the subject road (alley).
All objections thereto or claims for damages by reason thereof must be filed in writing with the Park County Clerk, before noon on the 8th day of July 2019 or such road (alley) will be altered without reference to such objections or claims for damages.
/s/ Brian J. Edwards, P.E.
Park County Engineer
Dated: June 6, 2019
First Publ., Thurs., June 6, 2019
Final Publ., Thurs., June 13, 2019